Friday, January 11, 2013

Font Friday - Not His Angel

It's time for another Font Friday...finally!  I've had this font on my list for a while and I'm excited to share it with you all.  It's super cute and fun....

Don't you love the girlie, curly, swirly letters?  I actually have this font on my computer at work and use it on a lot of documents that only I see.  The docs I work for probably wouldn't go for me using it on their stuff, but it looks fabulous on my spreadsheets and log sheets!  I am of the belief that you should never use boring fonts unless you have to!  It's kinda like pens - Why use black when you can use pink instead?  

If you want this font, go HERE to download for free.

A few weeks ago, I posted a video on how to make your own glue dots HERE. I tried it last weekend and had a blast.  I took pictures to show you the process and how they turned out, so check back soon for that post.

Have a fabulous Friday!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!