Thursday, December 6, 2012

I missed you guys!

Howdy everyone!  I just wanted to stop in and say hello...  It feels like I haven't posted anything in forever, when in reality it's only been a little over a week.  I missed you guys!

We have had a modem tragedy at my house and have no Internet access until another one comes in the mail - hopefully by Friday (or so I'm told) - so I won't be able to post any projects until them.  I'm at work now and thought I would at least share something with you today.

My friend sent me a great link from someone who makes their own glue dots.  I don't know about you, but I go through tons of those little babies and they can become pricey.  I have yet to try this, but I have this glue on my list for next time I'm at the craft store.  I'd love to know if you any of try it or have tried it.  You can see this great idea at Crafts by CJ.  I can't wait to try it.  I'm hoping I can make some when I'm off work for the holidays.  When I do, I will share my results with you all.

I hope to be back with more projects as soon as my Internet connection is up and running again at home.

Blessings,
Cheryl


4 comments:

  1. I really need to try the diy glue dots too....I use them ALL the time!

    Good to see you back...hope you get back up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great idea! I can not wait to try this.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you Cheryl! Here's hoping your modem arrives quickly, you've been sorely missed. Thanks for this link, I'd lost it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that looks like a fabulous idea. I need to try this. I love that I can make them whatever shape I want them to be. Thanks for sharing the idea. Can't wait to see what you've got to share with us next. Hope the computer gets up and running really soon. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!