Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cricut Artiste Project....Finally!

Hi all my long lost friends!  I am finally back in the land of blogging and crafting.  We got our Internet and TV back on Saturday, but I have been so busy all week that I have had no time to catch up on posting and sharing with you all.  

As I mentioned before, I finally got the Cricut Artiste cartridge and I've been using it like crazy.  Here's a quick card I made with it...


I am soooooo loving this cut!  Instead of an envelope, it has a wrap.  I am posting from work on my break, so I don't have the sizes with me.  If you'd like to know what sizes I used for the cuts, please email me or post a comment and I'll let you know.


Here's what it looks like when you remove the wrap.  I cut the flower and the pennant from Artiste as well.  The paper is from the Give A Hoot stack by The Paper Studio.


I layered three flowers on a foam dot then added a pearl to the center.  This card was very simple but turned out looking quite interesting, I think.  I am very pleased with it and will certainly make more.  If you have the Artiste cartridge, have you tried any of the cards with wraps?  If so, I'd love to see a pic!

That's all for today, guys!  I have many more projects ready to share so I will be back very soon....I promise!

Blessings,
Cheryl







1 comment:

  1. So pretty Cheryl. I love the idea of the band. Sometimes you just don't need an envelope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!