Friday, March 2, 2012

More Flower Cards!

Hi Everyone!  I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  I am SUPER DUPER excited that I filmed my first video for you guys this week.  I did a tutorial on how to make the cards shown below and in this post.  I am working on editing the video and oh boy - this is all new to me!  I enjoyed filming and can't wait to do more.  I hope to have the video up in the next day or so, but until then, here are a few cards to look at!


The patterned paper is from the Nursery Baby Boy stack by DCWV.  I love this paper but always forget I have it.  The petals are ovals cut from George and Basic Shapes.  I inked all the edges using purple ink.

I added the button using foam tape, then adhered the flower using foam tape as well.

Now here's another...

For this card, I cut hearts from Plantin Schoolbook and assembled it the same way as the previous flower.

It was hard to get a good picture because the petals are glittery and sparkly.  This paper is from The Paper Studio.

I found these on my thumb drive today and realized I had never shared them and figured why not?  I wish you all a happy and peaceful day!

Blessings,
Cheryl




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!