Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flowers...again

Do you ever get sick of seeing my cards with flowers on them?  I. Can't. Help. Myself.  (If you love "You've Got Mail" like I do, you'll recognize that line...punctuation included)  Anyway, I have yet another card to share with a flower on it.  I love those flowers, I tell ya.

I made this a few weeks ago and did 3 cards using the same layout.  For the flower, I cut 8 ovals from George & Basic Shapes.  The card measures 4"x4".

 I inked the edges and then attached each petal individually, folding the petal down the center to make it stand up on one side.

To finish the flower, I added a button with twine tied on it.  The paper is from the Baby Boy stack by DCWV.

I have 2 more cards using this same layout that I'll share in a couple of days.  Have a happy, smiley day!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this flower! However, I don't understand how you attached the center before adding the button. Did you glue each petal to the one before? Thanks and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size did you cut the ovals? I absolutely love the card and I also would like to know how you glued the petals together before adding the button. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Can't wait for the tutorial.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!