Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flowers...again

Do you ever get sick of seeing my cards with flowers on them?  I. Can't. Help. Myself.  (If you love "You've Got Mail" like I do, you'll recognize that line...punctuation included)  Anyway, I have yet another card to share with a flower on it.  I love those flowers, I tell ya.

I made this a few weeks ago and did 3 cards using the same layout.  For the flower, I cut 8 ovals from George & Basic Shapes.  The card measures 4"x4".

 I inked the edges and then attached each petal individually, folding the petal down the center to make it stand up on one side.

To finish the flower, I added a button with twine tied on it.  The paper is from the Baby Boy stack by DCWV.

I have 2 more cards using this same layout that I'll share in a couple of days.  Have a happy, smiley day!

Blessings,
Cheryl