Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Harry Potter

I don't love Harry Potter.

(GASP!)

I really don't.  I have tons of friends who love the books, love the movies and just love everything Harry Potter.  I just don't get it.  My husband read the books, then saw the movies.  I went to the theater for one and ended up sleeping for more than half the movie.  I just couldn't get into it.

For those of you who love Harry, I thought I'd share what I worked on this week...



A lady I work with ordered this wall decal for her daugther's reading nook in their new home.  I hope she loves it!

I have made several wall decals and don't have any in my own home.  Do you?  Since I've had my Silhouette, I have all these ideas and never do them for myself.  I must change that!

I just thought I'd share what I've been working on.  Now, I'm off to work on bunnies and baskets for Easter....

Smiles,
Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!