Saturday, October 4, 2014

Something Wicked This Way Comes

I am a big chicken.  Like seriously, I am a 39 year old woman (WOW - That birthday last month made me feel a little old...) who is still somewhat afraid of the dark.  I don't really like to admit this but my hubby works nights, so I'm alone a lot in the dark.  If I have to wake up in the middle of the night and go to another room of the house, you can guarantee my house is lit up like the Griswald's yard at Christmas.  I turn on lights as I go.  

I do not watch scary movies, nor do I go to haunted houses.  When I was dating Charles, he thought it would be fun to go to a haunted forest out in the woods.  Now, at the time, I thought I could handle it because I was going to try new things and not be afraid.  Well, that lasted all of 47 seconds.  I started panicking while we were in line.  Once we started to walk in, I told Charles to walk behind me and keep his hands on my arms.  I proceeded to pull the hood on my jacket as tight as possible and never opened my eyes.  Fortunately, we had other folks with us, so I waked behind them and they sorta led me through.  It was horrifying.  And no, I wasn't a young teen then.... I was 26.  Sad, I know.

I said all of this to say that Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays.  They show scary movies on TV for weeks ahead, people have scary things on their porches, and you never know when something might jump out from behind the bushes.

This year, I have strangely enjoyed getting ready for Halloween.  I am not sure why, but I keep seeing fun things like sparkly pumpkins and cute owls and now I like it a little more.  I was hoping to maybe even decorate my house, and decided to make some printables.  I posted one last week HERE.

This is my second, and my favorite.  I really don't want anything wicked to come this way, but I love the fonts and stuff.


You can download this printable as a PNG file HERE or as a PDF file HERE.

If you print this and decorate with it, I'd love to see the pictures!

Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!