Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My first SVG

Making SVG's is something I've wanted to try for a while now... and I finally did.  I'm certainly still learning and it's not perfect, but I wanted to share it anyway!

I wanted to make some cute goodies for my co-workers to celebrate Independence Day and I figured "Why not make my own box?".  Here's what I came up with...


Here's my fun little box!



As you can see from the side view, it's open on top and you can fill it with goodies and snacks!  In the file, you'll get the box and the two star layers on the front.  I added a ribbon and some twine on the front.  I didn't have a July 4th stamp, so I just handwrote the sentiment.  Not the greatest, but it will work in a pinch.  I also didn't have any "stuffing" for the box, so I just cut some strips and ran them through my paper crimper.

If you'd like to download the file, you can get it HERE.  Since this is my first try, please send me pics of anything you make.  I'd also love to hear from you guys if you like it or if you don't or if you just wanna say hi!

Blessings,
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!