Friday, April 5, 2013

Finally Font Friday - Xiomara

Oh my stars and stripes!  It's been For-Ever since I've posted!

How are you all on this fabulous Friday?  My work day is halfway over and I am thrilled about it.  I feel like the last few weeks have been way too busy and I'm ready for a calm weekend.  I must tell you all - I have had intentions - every single day - of sitting down to post and I would get busy and then my evening would be over.

As I'd mentioned a few weeks ago, I took on a new position at work, but was still doing my old job as well until someone was hired.  We finally hired someone, however, it's taking a long time to shift over all the duties.  I was telling my friend the other day that when I'm this busy at work, I just want to go home and not think, so I haven't been crafting or doing much besides housework and cooking and the basics.  BUT....I am happy to tell you all that as of a couple of days ago, I have officially handed over all my old duties and got my desk caught up for the first time since January!  It was a glorious day.  I'm very particular and can't work at a messy desk.  I had piles for months and now it's clean and organized.  I feel so much better!  My mind will not work clearly when there's mess all around me.  I become very scattered...

Anyway, That's where I've been.  I have a bunch of cards that are finally photographed and ready to post, but today is Font Friday, so here's your font:


I just found this today and I'm totally loving that swirly X!  You can download it HERE.

It's so good to start getting back to normal.  Have a great afternoon!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! So happy to hear that things are calming down at work. Looking forward to seeing all the great stuff you'll be sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!