Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cricut Artiste Card

Howdy everyone!  I hope you're all doing well on this wonderful day!  I'm so happy it's the weekend.  I have been counting down all week....

I had this card ready last week, but never got to post it because I spent a few nights this week at a conference and didn't get home until really late, so I'm just getting around to it.

 

I made this super simple card using Cricut Artiste.  I am so fond of that cartridge; I would highly recommend it.  It has several pocket cards on there, so I wanted to try one of them out.


I had been wanting to use this floral paper for a while now, but could never find the perfect place, so I thought why not?  


Here's a close-up shot of the top.  As you can see, I added some brown pearls to jazz it up a bit.  


To finish it off, I added a bow to the bottom half of the pocket.  

Card Recipe:

Card & Pocket - Cricut Artiste, cut at 5.5", Recollections cardstock
Brown mat - cut at 3.75" x 4.25"
Floral mat - cut at 3.50" x 4.00"
Stamp - Stampendous
Ribbon - The Paper Studio

Have a great day!!

Blessings,
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!