Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunny Yellow Card!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope your week has gone well.  I spent a few hours this week editing the gazillion  pictures of cards on my camera and I'm finally ready to share some with you.  I had totally forgotten about this card, so finding the picture was a nice surprise!


For the base of this card, I used a cut from Elegant Edges.  It's the "book" cut from page 48, sized at 5.25'.  I welded two of them together to make the card, which fits in an A2 sized envelope.  


The paper is My Minds Eye - Lost and Found.  I inked all the edges with black ink, then added the sentiment, which is by Stampendous.


The flower and leaves are from Flower Shoppe.  The flower was cut at 1.00", 1.25" and 1.75".  I apparently didn't write down the size I cut the leaves, but I would guess around 1.75"  I punched two holes in the middle of the flower and tied some twine through.


I used my scraps for the inside of the card, just to jazz it up a little.  This card was quick and simple to make.  I think this would be a great design to mass produce using scraps.  I just might do that...

Check in later today for Font Friday!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!