Monday, October 15, 2012

Imitation!


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?  Today's card is my imitation of an unknown, talented crafter on Pinterest!  I saw this card a few weeks ago on there, but the link doesn't work, so I can't give credit the original creator.  So, if you're out there, thanks for the card inspiration!


I loved idea of the little picket fence.  I used Wrap It Up for the fence.  After I cut it, I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a wood grain folder.  I inked the edges with brown chalk ink.  I adhered the fence using foam dots to make it stand out.


The flower petals and center are from Flower Shoppe.  I layered many of the flowers and inked all the edges in brown.  I stamped the sentiment and hand cut the pennant shape.


Here's what I did to the inside of the card.

That's it!  Super simple, huh?  My brain is now thinking of more fence card ideas.  I think it would be cute to cut the fence in different colors and do all kinds of flowers.  Although the card is quite simple, I am really fond of it. 

I'm so glad you came to visit Pink and Paper today.  I know I've said it before, but it's the highlight of my day to get to share things with all of you.  Thanks for reading!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. It so pretty and fun! The wood grain adds the perfect touch :)
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little belter Cheryl! CAS and oh so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love the white picket fence with the flower. The little flower on the inside finishes it off perfectly! Great card...off to try it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!