Monday, October 15, 2012

Imitation!


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?  Today's card is my imitation of an unknown, talented crafter on Pinterest!  I saw this card a few weeks ago on there, but the link doesn't work, so I can't give credit the original creator.  So, if you're out there, thanks for the card inspiration!


I loved idea of the little picket fence.  I used Wrap It Up for the fence.  After I cut it, I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a wood grain folder.  I inked the edges with brown chalk ink.  I adhered the fence using foam dots to make it stand out.


The flower petals and center are from Flower Shoppe.  I layered many of the flowers and inked all the edges in brown.  I stamped the sentiment and hand cut the pennant shape.


Here's what I did to the inside of the card.

That's it!  Super simple, huh?  My brain is now thinking of more fence card ideas.  I think it would be cute to cut the fence in different colors and do all kinds of flowers.  Although the card is quite simple, I am really fond of it. 

I'm so glad you came to visit Pink and Paper today.  I know I've said it before, but it's the highlight of my day to get to share things with all of you.  Thanks for reading!

Blessings,
Cheryl