Saturday, October 13, 2012

Batty!


We're getting closer to Halloween, so I wanted to share another fun project with you.  I haven't bought any Halloween paper this year, so I'm still using up my stash from last year...


This box is from TBBM 2.  I really like this cut.  I think since it's a "french fry" box, it would be fun to make some, line them with wax paper and serve some kind of food out of them (not candy).  I may just have to do that someday...


To match the goofy bat paper, I cut this little fellow from Simply Charmed twice and layered him to make his wings stand out.  I hand cut the fangs and used punches for the eyes to match the paper.  The sentiment is from another piece of paper from that same stack that I cut out.

Recipe:
Box - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 - french fry box from pg 69, cut at 6"
Bat - Simply Charmed - Bat (layer 1 and layer 2) from pg 59, cut at 1.50"
Paper - K & Company

I've noticed a lot of folks in blog land have really gotten a head start on their Christmas cards.  Have you?  I think I might get started as well...

Blessings,
Cheryl



2 comments:

  1. i love making these, they are adorable

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!