Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ric Rac Flowers


Source
Aren't these just the cutest flowers ever?  As you know, I'm all about flowers.  After I saw them on Pinterest, I did a Google search and found quite a few variations.  

When I went to this blog to view the tutorial, I noticed she made hers using a sewing machine.  Problem: My sewing machine is on the fritz.

After I searched on Google, I read that several people just used hot glue or fabric glue and theirs turned out great.  I HAVE TO MAKE SOME!!! And now that I've finally gotten the hang of rolling those stinking flowers from the Flower Shoppe cartridge (I think I had a lot of blonde moments when I first bought it), I'm sure these will be just as easy, as it's the same concept.  

I finished late last night with the conference where I had a booth for the last few days.  I took a video and several pics of my table and goodies, so I will share that soon.  

Blessings,   Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Those look really pretty, I need to step out of my comfort zone and try handmaking some flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw a non-sewing machine tute on this yesterday, like you were talking about, and I HAVE to try this!! I need to make a birthday card for my daughter today, so a few of these babies may just wind up on it!! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!