Monday, July 9, 2012

Altered Memo Pads - #3



I'm back with another altered memo pad to share with you. I'm a memo pad making fool, I tell ya!  Today, as you're reading this, I'm at my booth hopefully selling like crazy.  I made tons of these pads to sell, as well as some other types that I'll share later.  I think they're so much fun and adorably cute!










I love this paper, don't you?  I got it from Hobby Lobby and it's by the Paper Studio.  As you'll see in the next few pictures, it's all sparkly and glittery.  Who doesn't love sparkles?

I printed the sentiment from my computer, then punched it out with a 1.25" punch.  All those pink sparkly dots make my heart happy!

I can't decide if I like the dots or stripes more????  They are both just lovely.

Here's another angle of the entire memo pad.  Have any of you ever made any of these?  If so, I'd love to see them!

Blessings,
Cheryl


3 comments:

  1. I love both the stripes and the dots...two of my favorite patterns!! Great colors and turned out super cute!
    I haven't altered a smaller notebook, but have the composition ones, turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those papers are so fabulous. I love the colors and the dot and stripe mix. So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as pretty as a picture Cheryl. I love glittery detail on papers, so this is just the ticket for me. I hope you are selling them like crazy!! (I'm sure you are)! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!