Friday, July 13, 2012

Altered Memo Pads - #4


Are you sick of seeing altered memo pads yet?  This is the last one I'll show you...for now!  I made quite a few of these for our retreat, then for my booth earlier this week.  I decorated some larger pads for my booth with scripture stamps and a lot of bling, so I'll share those when I get the pictures off the camera.

I made this one using paper by Recollections from Michael's.  This was a package of 50 sheets (5 styles, 10 of each) and they were all black and white.  I LOVE this pack of paper! Just like the previous pads, the sentiment was printed from my computer and punched out using a 1.25" punch by The Paper Studio.

That's all I have for you today!  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Cheryl


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!