Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SUMMER SALE!!

Source

I know that some of you are blessed to not be under the "heat dome" (as our meteorologists call it), but here in Oklahoma, they're predicting 105 for our high today!  ICK, ICK, ICK!  I hate to be hot and even worse, I hate to sweat.  Since it's officially summer now, I thought it was time for a Summer Sale!
In honor of our lovely triple degree weather, I am offering Triple Twine Days!  I will triple the amount of twine on every order, no limit.  If you order 10 yards of twine, you'll receive 30 yards for price of 10!  This is good while supplies last, so if you need a particular color, don't wait to order.  I have the following colors in stock:

Lemon Chiffon
Licorice
Aquamarine
Lipstick
Chestnut
Meadow
Ocean
Watermelon
Tangerine
Sky

Remember, I also offer flat rate shipping of $1.49 per order, no matter how much you buy.

 To shop, just click on the tab at the top of the page.  Don't forget, I also have Action Wobbles in the store.  Later this week, I'll be sharing another fun card using Wobbles.  If you haven't tried them yet, you should!  They are super fun!

Thanks for supporting Pink & Paper!
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!