Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Amazon Deals

I was shopping for some supplies on Amazon today and found some great deals I thought I'd share with you all.  It takes alot of scouring, but sometimes you can find really good deals on Amazon!

This is for the 5" wide Xyron Sticker Maker.  I have never found the refills this cheap!

I've never seen tacky glue sticks before - but for under a buck, they're in my cart!  I really like tacky glue, so I'm thinking these would be really good for paper that might wrinkle with liquid glue.

Also, I wanted to throw out some food for thought to you all...

I've been looking at new items for the Pink & Paper store, and I've come across an opportunity to purchase  Acid Free tape refills for the ATG guns at a fabulous price.  I would love to offer this in the store, but wanted to see if you all would be interested in it first!  The selling price would be much lower than I've found them at Michaels, Hobby Lobby or Amazon so far.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Have a great day!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!