Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stuff!

Hello all my crafty friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday so far.  I am finally getting back into the swing of things after several terribly busy weeks.  I have a few projects that I hope to share with you in the next few days.  Until then, I thought I'd share a couple of fun things I found on Pinterest.  (Today is the first time I've been on there in weeks....I was having withdrawals)


First of all, isn't this pretty?  I just love a rainbow of colors.  This was done with embroidery floss, but I was thinking this would work great for twine, string or even ribbon.  I already have something for my baker's twine storage (which I'll show you later), but I'm thinking this could work for some of the solid colored twine I bought in many different colors.  Hmm....


I think this is a brilliant idea.  I have a corner between the wall and my desk and it's mainly wasted space.  This could be the solution.  I keep saving all these ideas...someday I may just use them!


I also wanted to let you all know I'm having a Mother's Day special on Pink and Paper Twine.  

Regular Price $14.99
Sale Price $10.99

Go here to see the deals!  Thanks to you all for the support and orders from my new store.  I am working on new products as we speak.  Some are from other manufacturers and some are Pink and Paper exclusive products, designed by me, so be sure to check back often for updates.

I also wanted to say thanks so much for the kind thoughts, words and prayers for me and my family over the last few weeks.  You are all so kind and thoughtful and I really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!