Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 242


Happy Thursday!  This week is just flying by, which is lovely since we have a long weekend coming up!  Today I want to share a card based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


It's been a while since I participated in a sketch challenge, so I thought I would go for it.  The card base measures 6.5" x 5".  The paper is from a stack called "Madeleine" that I got from Hobby Lobby.  

The sentiment stamp is by my favorite stamp company, Verve.  Isn't that a beautiful stamp?  I think so!

The only item from the Cricut on this card is the flower.  It's from Flower Shoppe and was cut at 3".  I actually hand cut the leaves because I was in a hurry.

If you have time, you should check out some of the inspiration at Mojo Monday.  There are some fabulous crafters on there!

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Cheryl


4 comments:

  1. The card is gorgeous, and I just love the papers and your flower. I haven't been brave enough to try a flower from Flower Shoppe yet, but soon. Also, thank you for the scripture... I needed that reminder today!

    TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cheryl!! LM

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card. I love how the colors work together and the message is one for us to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!