Thursday, May 17, 2012

Big Flower Card

Good morning fellow paper addicts!  I hope your week is going by wonderfully.  We are almost to the weekend, which definitely brings me a smile!  I have a really simple card to share with you today.
For this card, I cut a simple A2 sized kraft base.  I added white liner to the inside, then added the flower and leaves.  I had actually made the flower for something else and it didn't look right, so I am not sure what size the flower was cut at.  It came from Flower Shoppe.  I have had it in my stash for several weeks.  In the center, I added several layers of foam dots to fill it in, then added a gem to the center.

I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's.  I used Versamark clear ink, then embossed it with white embossing powder.

This card was so simple, but I really love it!  The giant flower on the front really stands out on the kraft background.

I am hoping to film several videos in the next week for you all.  My goal was to post one video a week and that hasn't happened yet, so I hope I can achieve that goal soon!  

Blessings,
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!