Monday, April 30, 2012

Update

Good morning to you all!  I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know what's going on with me...

As many of you know from a previous post, my sweet grandpa had been pretty sick.  Over the weekend, he finished his life on earth and went to see Jesus.  As I said before, he served God with all of his heart and I can only imagine the reward he's getting right now.  Although my heart aches because I will miss him so very much, it also delights my heart to know that he is in heaven right now feeling joy that we can only dream about.

I am also working on 2 big projects right now.  I have been asked to make 50 birthday invitations and am working on 195 items I was hired to make for teacher appreciation week.  All of these items are "due" within the next 1-2 weeks.  On top of that, we're having a garage sale Friday & Saturday and I am totally not ready for that.

Needless to say, the next couple of weeks will be super busy for me.  I have one post scheduled for you later in the week, then I will probably be away for a few days.  I have some fun projects I did for teacher appreciation, and when it's all done, I'll have those pics to share with you as well.

I hope to be back to "normal" soon.  Until then, I wish happiness and blessings to you all!

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl, Sending prayers for you and family during this time of loss!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it is comforting knowing that our loved ones lived a wonderful life and are now back home and at peace and painfree. My grandpa passed away about a year ago and I can only imagine the joy he is experiencing now. Sending prayers and peace to you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure no words can fill the void, just know that prayers are being said for you tonight. God bless you and your family as you come to grips, knowing where your grandpa went, but still feeling the loss.

    TK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, so sorry to hear of your deep loss. We mourn for ourselves, not for our loved ones who have gone on to better things. And what joy to know we'll see them again one day!
    Take care.
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!