Monday, April 30, 2012

Update

Good morning to you all!  I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know what's going on with me...

As many of you know from a previous post, my sweet grandpa had been pretty sick.  Over the weekend, he finished his life on earth and went to see Jesus.  As I said before, he served God with all of his heart and I can only imagine the reward he's getting right now.  Although my heart aches because I will miss him so very much, it also delights my heart to know that he is in heaven right now feeling joy that we can only dream about.

I am also working on 2 big projects right now.  I have been asked to make 50 birthday invitations and am working on 195 items I was hired to make for teacher appreciation week.  All of these items are "due" within the next 1-2 weeks.  On top of that, we're having a garage sale Friday & Saturday and I am totally not ready for that.

Needless to say, the next couple of weeks will be super busy for me.  I have one post scheduled for you later in the week, then I will probably be away for a few days.  I have some fun projects I did for teacher appreciation, and when it's all done, I'll have those pics to share with you as well.

I hope to be back to "normal" soon.  Until then, I wish happiness and blessings to you all!

Cheryl