Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simple Card

It seems as though I've had these great intentions lately.  I look at the sketch on Mojo Monday, usually on Monday.  I make the card and then never post it in time for the challenge!


Here's a card I made several weeks ago based on a Mojo Monday sketch.  It's really simple and I'm not 100% smitten with it.  I have had this paper forever and whenever I use it, it never seems to look just how I want it.  And you know what? {GASP} I didn't use my Cricut a bit on this card!

I tried to get a good close up shot so you could see the sparkly glitter on the paper.  You can barely see it on the paisley on the left side of the screen.  I added some red bling and twine to finish off the card.

That's it!  Not many directions because it's just straight cuts.  I have no idea on the dimensions, honestly.  The overall card measures 5" x 6.5".

On a different note, I'm super duper excited to be working on more videos for you guys.  If there's anything you'd like to see, please send me an email or click "Contact Me" at the top of the page.  Although I don't claim to be good at it, I'm having fun learning to film and edit!

Blessings,
Cheryl


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the Dp you used and bling is always a good embellishment.. hehe.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!