Thursday, March 8, 2012

Questions about video

Hello everyone!  Are you sick of hearing from me yet?  I feel like I've overwhelmed you with posts this week.  This will be short, I promise!  After posting my video earlier today, I received a few comments asking about the editing program I used on the video.  I cannot take credit for the editing (Thanks, Padre!), my dad helped me out big time.  We used MoviesPlus by Serif and it's fabulous!  I know nothing about editing video and after just a few minutes, I was able to learn quite a bit.  I am not totally on my own yet with editing, but I will be soon.  If you're interested in the program, you can go to their website here.  They also sell a great photo editing program called PhotoPlus and it's really inexpensive compared to Photoshop.  

One last thing... I couldn't respond directly to those that asked about this because I didn't have an email address.  When leaving comments, please leave a way for me to contact you!  I love to respond to comments but can't if there's no email address.  

Have a great evening!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!