Thursday, March 8, 2012

My first video!!!! (3D Oval Flowers)

I'm so very excited to post my first video.  As I was typing the title, all I could think of was the great 80's song "Video Killed the Radio Star".  Anyone else jam out to that song?  I thought so.

I certainly learned a few things making this video.  I wasn't a bit nervous...until the camera turned on.  Then I couldn't keep my thoughts straight because I was trying so hard to keep my thoughts straight. Does that make sense?  I definitely am not thrilled with my maiden voyage into video land, but I decided to go ahead and post because I promised.  =)  I learned that I keep rolling my eyes and looking off into space and having "crazy eyes".  I would say I'm not that crazy in real life, but I can't see my own eyes, so I have no idea...ha ha.

I could go on and on about all the things I'm not in love with on the video, but I will not bore you with that.  I hope this helps explain how I made the 3D flowers.  And if it doesn't, please send me any questions you might have.


I am ready to try more videos and would love your feedback.  Is there anything you'd like to see me make or any techniques I can show you?  Please let me know!

Blessings,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. I can't hardly believe this is your first video, you are a professional already!! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video!! love these flowers:-) I love that we got to see you while you were teaching us - more personal and nice to get to know fellow bloggers that way!! keep the videos coming Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Cheryl!! Your like famous now! :) You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I can't believe this was your first video!! I love the two-camera approach and the editing. What video editing program did you use?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!