Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge


I made a card for another challenge - Two in one week!  I can't believe it.  Over at My Craft Spot, the challenge this week is to use a bird in your project, so here's what I came up with:

The base is from Birthday Bash and was cut at 5".  I cut two circles from George & Basic Shapes and sized them at 4.5" and 4.25".

The banner with bird is from Birthday Bash and was cut at 4".  I inked all the edges with black ink, then added some black twine along the top of the pennants and added twine bows on each end.

This cloud is from Create A Critter and was cut at 1.5".  I inked the edges with sky blue ink and added the sentiment using a stamp by Stampabilites.

I think I'm done for the day!  Sorry to bombard you with so many projects this week!

Blessings,
Cheryl



7 comments:

  1. What a cute card Cheryl!
    Really lovely.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your round card is so cute and cheerful! I love the little bird and the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Cheryl, I love the colors you chose and the bird is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. Love it!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, your card turned out adorable! I love the papers you used on your banner-cute. Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!