Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 231

Wow...I've had a lot of posts this week!  So why not add one more, right?  I actually made a card based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch and have it ready in time to post it!  I made this based on the sketch #231:

Here's what I came up with...

All the paper for this card is from DCWV.  It came from a stack that I had totally forgotten I had!  I love it when you find something you've forgotten about!  The card measures 5" x 6.5".  The black mat was cut at 6" x 4.5".  The ivory patterned mat was cut at 5.75" x 4.25".  

The flowers are from Flower Shoppe.  I cut them at 1.25", 1.5" and 1.75".  I added a glitter brad to the center.  The tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and was cut at 2.25".

The sentiment is a stamp from Verve.  I stamped it in black ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The scalloped circle came from Mini Monograms and was sized at 3".  After I cut it with my Cricut, I hand cut it in half.  I didn't have any wide black ribbon, so I added a strip of paper instead.

Per the sketch, I added 3 black pearls on the bottom of the pennant.

That's all for today!  Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Blessings,
Cheryl





2 comments:

  1. love the card and the verse. i plan to share this verse with my daughter. thanks for sharing.
    http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!