Monday, March 5, 2012

Great Deal on Twine!

Hi guys!  A few moments ago I came across a great deal on some baker's twine posted on Facebook.  I just ordered some and wanted to let you all know so you don't miss out on it!  Click on the picture below to go to Amazon and order.


I don't know if you all are in love with twine as much as me, but I can't get enough.  I have been trying to secure some twine through a wholesale company that I can offer to you at fabulous prices, but in the meantime, this deal will work!  Let me know if you buy some and if you like it or not.  I got mine on 2 day shipping, so hopefully I'll have it soon!

ETA: I'm hearing that this twine is thinner than some of the brands from craft stores and websites.  I'm still ordering it because the price is great, but I wanted to let you all know that I'd heard.

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!