Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ideas!

Like most of you, I {heart}Pinterest!  Today, I was scrolling through and found some cute ideas for organizing your craft supplies and thought I'd share.

Isn't this great?  It's an oatmeal container turned into a ribbon storage container.  You can find it here.  I don't have room on my tiny desk for this, but when I move into a bigger place, I will have a craft room.  I can just imagine these all lined up on a shelf....covered of course in various shades of pink paper.  Maybe even shades of blush and bashful.  (If you don't recognize that, it's from one of the best movies ever, Steel Magnolias!)

I love this scrap storage, don't you?  I have mine in this crazy plastic accordion file and it's a mess!  When I have more space, this is my plan.  Go here to see her entire post.

Oh how lovely!  All that paper makes me drool.  Love it!  Check it out here.

Isn't this super duper cool?  I love it! It reminds of Martha Stewart's armoire she had on her show one time.  I have always wanted one!  You can find it here.

I am always looking for great new ways to organize my crafting space.  If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Blessings,
Cheryl




1 comment:

  1. Now I'm drooling...not a pretty sight. Thanks for the ideas Cheryl. I'm really thinking I need to do that scrap paper box idea! Mine is a HUGE mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!