Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

For the last few weeks, we’ve been working on planning a big dinner that’s held annually at our church.  My bestie (my hubby told me that’s what I should call her after he heard it on The Big Bang Theory) and I plan the dinner and décor and oversee the preparations.  I really enjoy it, but it’s super time consuming and certainly makes us work hard!  We have fabulous volunteers that work very hard to make it a success and it’s worth all the hard work.  Since I’ve been working on that for a few weeks, and the dinner is next Monday, I will not be spotlighting a cartridge of the month for February.  I have had no time to craft…and I’m having withdrawals!

I made this card several weeks ago and forgot to post it.  I used the same pattern as a card I posted last week, just using different paper, stamps, etc.  The card base is from Elegant Edges and I welded the shadows together with my Gypsy.  The center oval is from George and Basic Shapes.  My obsessive ways are kicking in and I hate that the card is crooked in this picture.  Without a flat bottom, it won't stand up straight, so I HAVE to get an easel for picture of shaped cards! 

I’m sorry to say I can’t remember where the butterfly came from!  I cut it out twice and then folded the wings on the second one for dimension.  The stamp is by Verve.

That’s all for today, folks.  Have a fabulous day!

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!