Monday, January 16, 2012

Tall Thanks Card

It's Monday again...and my last holiday until May!  I love my job because we get a good amount of paid holidays ever year, but the stretch from the MLK holiday to Memorial Day (in May) is very loooooong!  I am trying to savor today and make it stretch as long as possible.  =)

Today I have a really easy thank you card to share with you.  It only took a few minutes and would be easy to mass produce, if needed.

This was made to fit a business sized envelope.  The card measures 4"x9".  The paper is from a stack by Colorbok from Walmart.  I really love the color scheme of this paper.  


The stamp is from the dollar bin at Walmart and was stamped in chocolate ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut the flowers from Straight From The Nest and inked the edges with chocolate ink.  I added a gem to the center to make it sparkle.

That's it for this card!  The paper on the bottom half of the card is so busy, I didn't think I could add too much or it would be overpowering.

Be sure to check back tomorrow.  I have another fun card using the Songbird cartridge.

Blessings,
Cheryl