Monday, January 16, 2012

Tall Thanks Card

It's Monday again...and my last holiday until May!  I love my job because we get a good amount of paid holidays ever year, but the stretch from the MLK holiday to Memorial Day (in May) is very loooooong!  I am trying to savor today and make it stretch as long as possible.  =)

Today I have a really easy thank you card to share with you.  It only took a few minutes and would be easy to mass produce, if needed.

This was made to fit a business sized envelope.  The card measures 4"x9".  The paper is from a stack by Colorbok from Walmart.  I really love the color scheme of this paper.  


The stamp is from the dollar bin at Walmart and was stamped in chocolate ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut the flowers from Straight From The Nest and inked the edges with chocolate ink.  I added a gem to the center to make it sparkle.

That's it for this card!  The paper on the bottom half of the card is so busy, I didn't think I could add too much or it would be overpowering.

Be sure to check back tomorrow.  I have another fun card using the Songbird cartridge.

Blessings,
Cheryl


4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always talking about the dollar bin at walmart for stamps. What dept is it in or located by, because the stamps are awesome and I have tried looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, I adore the colors and the tall skinny card..hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the simpleness of this card. I think I will have to borrow this great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!