Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Fun!

Happy Monday to you all!  I have a gazillion cards sitting on my desk ready to post...but there's a problem.  I haven't taken a picture of a single one!  Sooooo...tonight, I shall photograph!  Well, I shall take pictures.  I wouldn't call what I do "photography" because I stink at it, but you get my drift!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some cute stuff I saw on Pinterest.  I think I need to go to rehab for Pinterest.  I could seriously browse for hours on end.  Love it!

Has anyone made you mad today?  Wanna really get back at them?  Send 'em this!!

I think this is great!  I'm not usually a vindictive person, but sometimes, you just wanna get at someone who's mean.  So why not hope for them to step on a lego?  I thought it was hilarious!

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I'm super short.  It's not something that makes me terribly happy.  I like to say I'm 5'0", but to be honest, I think I barely reach that mark.  So, when I found these on Pinterest...I could totally relate.  If you're average height or tall, just skip past them because, let's face it, you'll never understand!  =)


 
 


There were a bunch more, but I didn't want to bore you with them.  I have to say, the two in the middle are a huge annoyance for me.  Just the other day, I couldn't reach the Diet Dr. Pepper at Walmart and I had to ask this man to help me.  He just looked at me like I was really bothering him, and with a sigh, handed it to me.  Did he really think I enjoyed the fact that I can't reach the upper shelves?  I have decided if I could ever take a pill and become tall, I would make it a goal to walk around the grocery store helping short people!  Ok...enough said.

I will be back soon with some cards.  I hope you all have a great Monday afternoon!
Blessings,
Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!