Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Info on Comments...

Good morning everyone!  Just a quick note....

If you leave a question for me by commenting on a post, please be sure to give me your email address so I can reply.  I love, love, love getting questions and comments, but there have been several I can't reply to because I don't have an email address to send the answer.  If you're uncomfortable leaving your email address in the comments section because of spam concerns, you can use the "contact me" link at the top of the page and it will come straight to my email.  I try to always reply within a day or two, so if you've left me a question and haven't gotten a response, please send it again with your contact info and I'll do my best to reply.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!