Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Helloooooo!!

I just wanted to drop a quick hello to you all!  It's been a few days since I've posted anything, sadly.  I have several cards done, but have been under the weather for a few days now and am just getting back to feeling good.  I was told it's allergies gone awry...turned into a sinus/ear infection and maybe something viral as well.  Yuck!  My allergies have been worse this year than they've ever been and I'm just about done with messing with them.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday evening.  I will be back soon with some cards to share.

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I hate sinus/ear infections. I kept getting sinus infections last year that turned into throat infections. The only "good" part of it was that I'd sometimes get laryngitis, and I'd have to teach with my barely there voice. My students were well-behaved during those times, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!