Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lazy!

Since I've been super lazy this week and still have nothing to post for you, I wanted to share something I found on Pinterest.  Until last week, I thought all the hype about Pinterest was just silly.  I had gone on there a couple of times and sorta skimmed, but never really looked.  I am now hooked!  I love it.  I have repented for my unbelief and am now a follower!  I've found several great ideas and some great inspiration for cards I'm hoping to make soon.  If you use Pinterest, I'd love for you to follow me.  You can click the link on the right side of the blog to see my board.

So, today, while I was supposed to be working, I went on there and browsed and found this great idea.


It's an envelope made from a heart!  Isn't that genius?  I think so.  I have no idea why I'm so impressed by this, but I love finding new ways to make things, so I will definitely have to try this.  I think this would be a great use for some large scraps of paper.  

That's all for today.  I wanted to say thanks for being so patient with me the last few weeks.  I realize you don't just come here to read my ramblings and look at links, so I promise to get back in the swing of things super soon.  I have several projects that will be completed on Saturday, if not before, so I'll be ready to share those soon!  Thanks for sticking around while I come out of my "crafting slump"!  =)

Blessings,
Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!