Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  Mine has been nice, but busy.  I just wanted to check in and say hello!  I have several cards ready to post, but haven't been home in the evenings enough to get them photographed.  It seems like Christmas is a little more busy this year!  I haven't even made Christmas cards or treat bags yet.  Yikes!  I don't have alot to make, but I better get my rear in gear and get to work.

Since I don't have a project to post, I thought I'd share a couple of links that I found inspiring.


One of the few blogs I follow that isn't about paper crafting is Organizing Made Fun.  I love this site!  This week she posted some great, creative ideas for gift wrapping.



At How About Orange, you can print the nativity shown above and assemble for your holiday decor.  I think it's kinda cute and would be fun for kids to play with and assemble.  You can find it here.




I have one last thing to share and it IS related to paper crafting...  Isn't this takeout box adorable?  This was made by Judy at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict.  She makes fabulous cards and goodies.  I am a huge fan.  Judy does alot of stamping and coloring and cutting.  I really admire that because I don't have the patience for it!  Go check it out for some great inspiration!


I am hoping to have to some time over the next few days to get back to regularly posting projects - but I make no guarantees!  Between work, church, home and Christmas parties, things can get a little hectic.  I will talk to you all again soon...

Blessings,
Cheryl









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!