Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it Monday already?


Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  As always, it was too short!  Today I want to share a card I made a while back and had forgotten about…

I created this using a sketch from Mojo Monday from several weeks ago.  I’ve just discovered their sketch challenges, and I really like them!  I actually made a couple of cards based on this sketch and you can see the other one here.  I used Plantin Schoolbook to cut the circles and the pennant shape. 

The sentiment is stamped on a cut from Elegant Edges.  Speaking of that cart, many of you told me how great that was and I was reluctant to buy it because I could never find it on sale.  Well, my hubby talked me into getting it anyway and I LOVE it!  Thanks to all of you who helped convince me to get it.  It was worth it!  Back to the card, the paper is from a stack by KI Memories.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’re all getting your Christmas cards and shopping done!  I don’t have many gifts to buy this year, so I’m close to being done.  As far as cards/projects go…that’s a different story!  I don’t mail any cards out, so I have a few days to go.  I give most of mine away at either church or work, so it gives me a few extra days of crafting time.  Have a great day!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have never done a card from a sketch before, but this one is really inspiring.

    Lori
    Bloggin The Crafts
    lori at true dungeon dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Thanks, Lori! I really enjoyed it and plan on trying more after the holidays. - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Cheryl, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!