Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas!


It's Christmas!  I want to wish you all a happy, peaceful and wonderful Christmas!  

I'm headed out to church this morning for our Christmas service,then it's to my parent's house for lunch.  I'm a little sad that the Christmas season is almost over.  I really love Christmas movies, lights shopping, food - all of it!  This year I've had alot going on - as I'm sure you can tell by my lack of posts here - but I've enjoyed the parties and festivities, that's for sure.  I have one Christmas tradition left that will happen tonight.  Any guesses based on the picture below?


That's right, tonight, my hubby and I will be watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas".  We have watched it every Christmas since we got married and it's our one and only tradition.  Since he works a different schedule than me, sometimes we don't get to have holiday celebrations together, but we always make time for this.


I will quit rambling for now.  As of Friday, I am officially on Christmas break from work until January 3rd.  I know I've neglected the blog and my plan is to get back on track this week.  I have alot of cleaning and things to do around the house, and once that's done, I'll be back to crafting regularly.  I have lots of ideas to share with you all, so I promise to be back soon!

Merry Christmas!
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!