Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012!!


Happy New Year to you all!

2011 was a very good year.  I actually started my blog in 2010, but only posted a few times and sorta let it fall by the wayside.  I guess you could say I got in my "groove" in 2011 and got my act together with it.  That's when I got to know all of you!  I can honestly say that every time I read a comment of email from one of you, it brings a smile to my face.  And 2011 has brought many of them!  I have some new things to share on the blog in 2012, and I'm so excited I want to share them all now!  But, I can't.  Not just yet.  I want to say thanks for making the last year fabulous for me.  And I can't wait for what's to come! 

One last thing - I've been a bad blogger the past couple of weeks.  I think I was getting burned out between work, home, church and blog.  I felt like I never had time to get everything done and just sorta burned out.  I have had a week off from work, cleaned out my desk (got rid of tons of junk - yea, me!), cleaned out the kitchen and closets, and just rested.  I feel very refreshed and ready to go again.  I have been crafting the last few days and have lots of things to share.  I will be starting back with regular posts on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Cheryl