Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012!!


Happy New Year to you all!

2011 was a very good year.  I actually started my blog in 2010, but only posted a few times and sorta let it fall by the wayside.  I guess you could say I got in my "groove" in 2011 and got my act together with it.  That's when I got to know all of you!  I can honestly say that every time I read a comment of email from one of you, it brings a smile to my face.  And 2011 has brought many of them!  I have some new things to share on the blog in 2012, and I'm so excited I want to share them all now!  But, I can't.  Not just yet.  I want to say thanks for making the last year fabulous for me.  And I can't wait for what's to come! 

One last thing - I've been a bad blogger the past couple of weeks.  I think I was getting burned out between work, home, church and blog.  I felt like I never had time to get everything done and just sorta burned out.  I have had a week off from work, cleaned out my desk (got rid of tons of junk - yea, me!), cleaned out the kitchen and closets, and just rested.  I feel very refreshed and ready to go again.  I have been crafting the last few days and have lots of things to share.  I will be starting back with regular posts on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you are refreshed and ready to go again. I'm looking forward to the new things you have to share with us this year. Happy New Year Cheryl. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!