Monday, December 19, 2011

Faux Metal Embossing

I don't know how many of you follow Kristina Werner's blog, but if you don't, you should!  She is a fabulous card designer and I am inspired by all of her work.  I was looking over the 300+ blog posts in my Google Reader today and her post stood out to me, so I wanted to share it with you all.  Kristina gives a great tutorial on how to make "faux metal" using embossing powder and a stamp.  You can watch the video here.  I am on Christmas break from work next week (YIPPEE!!!) and this is on my to do list for sure.  Once I try it, I'll share my creations with you all!  If you decide to try it, I would love to see pictures!  Hope your Monday is going well!  


Blessings,
Cheryl  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!