Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Twine and Ribbon Storage

I don't have a project to share with you today.  I got sidetracked last night with the cute kids trick-or-treating and didn't get anything done!  Then, I was lazy and plopped myself on the couch and watched TV, took a bath and went to bed early.  That's not normal for me, but it sure was nice!

I logged in to my Google Reader account today to catch up on my blog reading and saw a great tip I wanted to share with you guys.  Lisa, with Fantabulous Cricut, share a great tip for twine storage.  Here's a pic of what she did:


Besides that fact that I love how the colors look like a beautiful rainbow, I think this is a genius idea.  You can read the entire post here: Twine Storage.  Here are some tag punches you could use:

                  

This project is going on my to do list for sure.  I only have a few colors of twine, but plan to buy more soon, so it will be nice to have a system in place when I do.  Now I have to find a tag punch and some colorful rings to put them on...

On the topic of storage, you can check out my post here on ribbon storage.


I want to say thanks to Lisa for sharing this great tip over at Fantabulous Cricut!  I love her tips and ideas.

Blessings,
Cheryl


2 comments:

  1. Great ideas especially when space is a premium.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @barbsmith2536I agree, Barb! I have a tiny corner of the living room for a craft room right now, so I need all the space I can get!

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!