Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fabulous Paper Flowers

Happy Thursday!  I am having some technical difficulties and can't upload any cards for you right now, but I wanted to share something cool with you.  If you follow the Cricut Blog, you've already seen this.


This lady made ALL of her wedding flowers with the Cricut.  A-ma-zing!  I am totally impressed and in awe of this.  I think they are fabulous!!


You should definitely check out the post here.  There are more pictures and details.  These ladies rock!  I don't have a wedding coming up, but, I am inspired to make some flowers for...something!  I love the different textures and papers they used.  I'll leave you with one last pic that I love...


I have several cards to share, so hopefully my problems will be resolved soon and I'll post them.  Until then, toodles!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!