Monday, October 17, 2011

Simple Plaid Card

Happy Monday morning!  Normally, I am not too chipper on Monday mornings, but today has been a good day so far.  The only downside was waking up and driving to work while the moon was still out and the stars were in the sky.  There's something not right about that....



I finally have something to share with you guys.  I feel like it's been a while since I've posted.  I have many cards and projects ready, but they're not photographed and ready to go.  My goal is to get that done tonight.  I worked on several Halloween projects on the weekend, so I will be sharing those soon.

I made this card a few weeks ago for a friend.  I took it to church and got mixed reviews.  (I always have to ask folks opinions, especially when I'm not sure)


The paper is from an old stack I had by My Mind's Eye.  This was one of those cards where I just kept adding stuff because it was missing something.  It never turned out quite how I had pictured it in my mind.  The scalloped circle is from Elegant Edges.


The butterflies are also from Elegant Edges.


I added a strip of paper and one more butterfly on the inside just to make it happier!

I want to say thanks to all of you for taking the time to look and comment on my creations.  It's such a joy to share all of this with you each week.

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. I really like it...I think it's simply elegant. Nice job!

    Lori
    bloggin the crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AnonymousThanks, Lori! I love those papers and have waited forever to finally use them! - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arlene
    Thanks, Arlene! I felt like it was too simple...then almost got too busy! Thanks for sharing your opinion with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!