Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Spook-tacular!!


So, today I have another Halloween box to share with you.  I have wanted to use this cut forever and finally got around to it...

For this ruffle-y (Is that a word?) box, I used fit-to-page and cut it on a 12x12 sheet of paper.  This is from the great stack by K&Company.  I love that happy little Frankie and the monsters!  For some reason, I had a hard time getting it to fold right.


Because the paper is so busy, I didn't want to add too much, so I tied the bow and made a little tag using a sticker by SandyLion.  The tag is on my  nerves.  I don't think it goes, really, now that it's on there!  It's OK, but not great!


Cutting this on a 12z12 sheet makes a pretty good size box, so it would be great to hold a candle or a small gift.  I am gonna fill it with candy for one of my trick or treaters.  We have almost ZERO kids in our neighborhood, (the last 3 years, I've given candy to 1 child!!), so I figure the lucky ones that do show up will get a bag of candy instead of just a piece since I now have all these treat bags to fill up!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Blessings,
Cheryl




6 comments:

  1. That's very cute..what cart is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...just saw your "Life's a Party" label. I have that cart...yay! I think this is adorble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diane Hodrick
    Thanks, Diane! I would love to see your box if you make one. Shoot me an email with a pic or a link to your blog; I'd love to look!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box Cheryl. You'll have a very happy trick-or-treater. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! I have that cart also now I am going to try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!