Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's a Boo-tiful Day!

It's a Boo-tiful Day, isn't it?  Ha ha...enough with the cheesiness again!  Today I want to show you another Halloween goodie bag I made, but first, I just wanted to remind you.....


Tonight on ABC you can watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".  I love that cartoon.  My hubby and I have a tradition of watching all the Charlie Brown holiday specials every year and this one starts the holiday season.  If you've never seen it, you should watch.  It's silly and sweet and fun!  I always feel sorry for poor Charlie Brown because he just gets picked on and it makes me sad.  =(  And of course, you gotta love Miss Bossy, Lucy!

Now for the project...


This bag is from one of my all time favorite cartridges, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  The paper is from Target's Dollar Spot.


The tag is from TBBM as well.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink, then used translucent glitter embossing powder to emboss it.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but the letters are nice and sparkly black.  I added the button, twine and stitching to complete the tag and attached with foam dots.


I cut some strips of purple paper and ran them through my paper crimper to fill the bag.  I will be adding some mini Twix and mini Snickers when I give this away.  Adios for now!

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi..I got a chuckle from see "Chuck" and his friends...I also love Charlie Brown....great blog here...
    Bela
    http://www.kardsforkidshsc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Belas Creating Place Isn't he great? Thanks for stopping by!
    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!