Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat...Smell My Feet!


I promise I'm almost done with the cheesy Halloween phrases.  They just abound this time of year, don't they?  I hope you all got to watch The Great Pumpkin last night because it's a necessary part of the season.  =)  I have another treat bag to share to wrap up my week of Halloween fun....


This bag comes from Life's A Party.  That cartridge has great boxes and bags - which is the only reason I ordered it, to be honest.  I added a handle to make it easier for little hands to carry.


The sentiment is cut from another sheet of paper in the stack by K&Company.  I added it with foam dots to make it stand out.

For the closure, I added a button with some twine.  I close the bag with a glue dot for now.  I thought I might add some Velcro when I actually give it away.  This bag was super simple and again, I didn't want to add too much because the paper is so busy on it's own.

We are on our way to the weekend!  Yippee!!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!