Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EEK!!!


Have I ever mentioned how much I hate bugs?  I hate them with all the fire that's within me.  Especially bugs that jump.  Crickets and grasshoppers are at the top of the list of hated creatures, followed closely by flying things and then the crawlers.  
You see, the problem with those jumpers is you never know where they're going to jump and/or land.  And how do you know it won't be on your arm or in your hair?  You don't!  And heaven forbid one comes my way.  I make a complete and utter fool of myself and don't care who sees it.  It's quite pitiful but I just can't help it.  They terrify me.  Today's card has the only kind of bugs I like - cute ones, on paper, not living.


I found this great Halloween paper last week at Michael's on clearance.  It's from a stack by K&Company (one of my favorite paper brands).  I just loved these wide eyed spiders.  Since the paper was so busy, I tried to keep the card simple.


I can't for the life of me remember which cartridge I used on these letters.  I'm thinking Cuttin Up, but am not 100% sure.  I was busy watching The Good Wife while I made this card and I was enthralled with the story that night. (Don't you love that show??)  I added some bling beside the letters to give it a little dimension and some sparkle.  That's it!  Super Duper Easy!

There's more Halloween fun to come, so check back tomorrow!

Blessings,
Cheryl  

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card....great way to showcase your fabulous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, you are cracking me up! I love your posts. I'm so with you on the bugs thing, although I'm more afraid of spiders and creepy crawlie things than anything else. Well, I really don't like bees either. Ha! Anyway, I love your card today. SUPER cute. Would work great with Christmas papers. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!