Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Winner!!

Woo hoo!  I'm here to announce the winner of the birthday drawing. I had issues with Blogger last night so I couldn't post it until today.  The winner, by random draw is....

Chris (C.A.R.) said...
I'm very thankful that God's plan for me is so much better than what I had "planned" for myself. (I had my first child at 36, second at 38 and just had my third at 41. - Age is just a number.) So happy to hear you're excited about your birthday. Enjoy it to the fullest. Happy birthday Cheryl!

Congrats Chris!  You won a Cricut cartridge!  =)  Since it's a birthday surprise, I won't tell you which one.  Please respond to my email with your contact info and I'll get it shipped this week.

Blessings,
Cheryl




2 comments:

  1. I'm in SHOCK! Yay! Thanks so much Cheryl for your generosity and for sharing your talents. Big hugs for the give-a-way. I can't wait to see which one it is. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!