Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Simply Charmed - Week 4

So today is my last day to explore Simply Charmed, and I must say, I'm relieved.  I had a really hard time with these projects.  As I mentioned before, I've just been hitting a wall when I sit down to work on a project and this was no exception.  Then, of course, I couldn't get a good picture of this card no matter how many I took or how I changed the lighting.  So irritating!!!  Anyway, here's what I have to share with you today.

In person, this paper has soft greens and coral-ish pinks (I know, that's not a real word!).  But in the pics, it just looks harsh.  Oh well!  I used Simply Charmed for the flower and cut it at 3.5".  The paper came from a stack by KI Memories. 

The stamp is from the dollar bin at Walmart - I love this stamp!  I added a flower button with some white twine tied through it.  I purposely frayed the twine, but it's hard to see with the reflection.


Here's what I did for the inside of the card.  I think a card is so much better if the inside matches the outside.  I must admit, I don't always take time to jazz up the inside, but I like them much better when I do.  Do you jazz up the inside of your cards?  If so, how?

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  It was great to share with you all!  I feel like my "crafty mojo" is coming back slowly, so I hope to have alot more to share with you soon.

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I like this card Cheryl. I'm not super fond of the green background paper. It seems a little busy to me but I struggle with thinking things are too busy on my cards so don't let my opinion influence you. I really love how you did the inside. That looks fabulous. I just usually add a stamped image that goes along with what I have on the front. I'm inspired to step it up a notch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, I luv the patterns and design, I luv finishing the insides, this is awesome....hope your week is fabulous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!