Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tall Card

Today, I’d like to share a thank you card I made.  Lately, I’ve been in this mode of making tall cards to fit the #10 envelope.  In case you’re interested in making some, they are 4” x 9” in size.  I made this for a lady at church a couple of weeks ago.

tall tulip thanks 1

I cut the base from brown Kraft paper.  The patterned paper is from K&Company.

tall tulip thanks 2

The stamp came from the dollar bin at Michael’s.  The tulips were cut from Just Because Cards.

tall tulip thanks 3

The lacy border is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I also added a strip of the polka dot paper to add some interest to the inside.

Thanks for looking today!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I never thought about making one that size. Great idea. -- I just love that dollar bin at Michaels. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that I am going to start making some tall cards also. I also had not thought of making them that size. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo, I love this card! The polka dots really make it! TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!